Circle activity is the most motivating avtivities for me. in my case, it is playing drum, because I can get the result of my efforts as an observable objects and. When I have a music concert, my parties encourage me to play better, and after finishing it, they praise me, then I feel intrinsic rewards like acievement or confidence. It can be my happiness and motivation to improve my skills. And I hope that I can apply it to studying foreign languages.
i agree! i am almost on your same situation. i belong to club and this is motivated me:)
返信削除i hope i will see your playing drum soon and you can go to study abroad where you want!!!
thank you for this fall semester*
i've never been to go your live,so i wanna go next time:)
返信削除It's nice to have motivating activity. I can see you are really happy to play drum! I want to see you at live one day!
返信削除Yes, me too. I agree that playing music is satisfying - it is an immediate reward.
返信削除